The government procurement information website (henceforth, ‘the Website’) is a web search engine designed to search for tender opportunities posted on the websites of national and independent administrative agencies, local governments, and other such bodies, (henceforth, ‘purchasing organizations’).
Users of the Website (hereinafter, ‘users’) shall comply with these Terms and Conditions when using the Website. Moreover, users shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if they use the services of the Website.
The content of these Terms and Conditions may be changed without prior notice at the discretion of the Website operator, if necessary. Users should check the latest version of the Terms and Conditions on this page before using the services of the Website.
1. Using the Services
- When using the services of the Website, users shall comply with all relevant laws and legal ordinances of Japan.
- Users shall be responsible for obtaining the necessary systems for using the Website, such as computers, internet connections, and so forth.
- This website may change or suspend the services without prior notice. The website provider is not responsible for any loss or damages may that arise from such changes or suspension.
- The Website provides tender information posted on the websites of purchasing organizations.
- Tender information is registered by this portal one day after it has been posted on the website of the purchasing organization.
- The Website does not guarantee that it will provide all the tender information made public by purchasing organizations.
- The government procurement information website does not search for tender information posted on the websites of prefectures or municipalities, if those websites also offer a tender information search service. In such cases, users should access the website of the purchasing organization directly to search for information.
- In principle, other websites are free to post links to the Website. However, permission to post a link will be refused if the link is posted on a website containing content that contravenes public order and morality or infringes or seems likely to be infringing upon laws or legal ordinances and so forth.
- Website operators who wish to post a link to the Website on their websites are requested to contact the operator of the Website （email@example.com） promptly after posting the link.
- Moreover, if the operator of the Website judges that the link has not been made using an appropriate method, the operator of the linking site may be requested to make a modification or remove the link. In such cases, the operator of the linking site is required to comply with the request promptly.
- The collection and use of the information acquired through the Website is the responsibility of the user.
- The operator of the Website is the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation. The operator does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any inconvenience, damage, or loss that arises when using the Website. The user must accept full responsibility for their use of the Website. Do not use the Website if you cannot accept this condition.
- The Website does not guarantee that it will provide the tender information of all target local governments. Moreover, users should check that the information in the tender documentation is up to date through the official information issued by the local governments. The local governments’ websites are available in Japanese.
- The local governments do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any inconvenience, damage, or loss related to the information on the Website. When users ask the local governments directly on the tender information, users should do it based on the official information issued by them. Users should note that almost all local governments would be unable to offer information in languages other than Japanese.
5. Compensation for the Website Operator
- Users are solely responsible for settling all grievances caused by the use of the services of the Website, connection to the services, violations of the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or violations of the rights of a third party. Moreover, the operator of the Website shall bear no responsibility for such grievances or claims made by users.
- Moreover, if the operator of the Website incurs expenses relating to the settlement of such grievances or claims (including payment of compensation), the operator may request the user to pay the entire or part of the amount of these expenses.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the Laws of Japan.